Our Mission: We want a world that successfully facilitates accessible travel and parking, giving those with a disability the freedom and independence they are entitled to.
About Parking for Blue Badges
Vision: We want a world that successfully facilitates accessible travel and parking, giving those with a disability the freedom and independence they are entitled to.
Mission: Our mission is to be the one-stop provider of all UK Blue Badge and disabled parking information.
Values: We are a small company and our values are:
- Unity – people with disabilities are people first. We don’t believe in labels.
- Accessibility – we believe all Blue Badge holders have a right to the information and services we provide.
- Participation – people with disabilities must be able to enjoy full mobility and accessibility that allows active participation in community life.
- Respect and dignity – for and with all company stakeholders including management, employees, customers and the general public.
- Freedom – People with disabilities must have the freedom to choose how they want to live their lives and receive the support they need.
- Community – people with disabilities must be able to enjoy the benefits of true productivity through employment and/or contributions as members of their communities
Meet the Team
Founder and CEO
Freddie is known as Freddie from Pie as he is the owner of The Pie Guide which has been producing mapping publications for Disabled Drivers since 2006. Freddie is passionate about making journeys for those with disabilities as easy as possible and that’s how Parking for Blue Badges was born!
Caroline is passionate about effecting change in accessible travel and parking and is excited to be making the necessary information readily available to those with a Blue Badge so they can plan their journeys effectively and have localized, accurate Blue Badge information at their fingertips.
Felicity has the unenviable task of making sure all our information is accurate, up to date and entire, leaving no gaps for any Blue Badge holder in the UK. Her attention to detail and personal experience of Blue Badge use makes her a valuable asset to our team.
Val has over 20 years experience in creating and managing websites. Val is the one that makes sure our website is easy to navigate and a pleasure to use, her vast experience ensures we are using the most up to date technology to deliver a website that functions well for you.
Mehul is our coding and mapping genius. He is the one that ensures you can search our mapping system quickly, effectively and accurately for the whole of the UK!
Latest News & Events
Using your Blue Badge in the EU post BREXIT
So what should you do if you’re planning on travelling abroad this year with regards to using your Blue Badge in the EU? To make your travel planning easier we have put together a table of all those EU Countries that currently recognise Blue Badges. To read the full...
Blue Badge Scheme Statistics 2020 Published
The latest Blue Badge Scheme statistics for 2020 have been published. These statistics are derived from the Blue Badge Digital Services (BBDS) online database and are based on the number of badges held as at 31 March 2020. To read the full article click here
Motability: The ‘Worry-Free’ Car Lease Scheme For People With Disabilities
Great blog article from Motaclarity packed full of information on the Motability Car Scheme by James Reeve. Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/motaclarity/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/motaclarity/ Website - http://www.motaclarity.co.uk/ To read the full article...
Tel: 0203 793 0098