You have no items in your shopping basket.
In this 3rd and revised edition of the Blue Badge Guide for London, all essential updates required by Blue Badge holders, detailing the changes to the regulations, bay locations and new parking rules within London have been made.
The Department of Transport continues to officially recognise the guide, and recommends it as a primary guide for London.
Street by street parking and accessibility guide :
- Blue Badge parking bays
- Lord's, Olympic Park and other sporting arenas
- Comprehensive guide to London's theatres
- Accessibility guide to hospitals, airports and tube stations
- Red Route parking box bays
- Car parks, categorised by height and accessibility
- Petrol stations with ServiceCall and disabled toilets
- Council boundaries and rule variations
- Parking concessions for Blue Badge holders in all London boroughs
- Congestion charging concessions for Blue Badge holders and the designated area
Additional content in the guide will include:
- Wheelchair accessible disabled toilets
- Accessible tube stations
- Shopmobility centres
- Accessible piers / water services
- Accessible London theatres
- Taxi Ranks
- Relevant & useful contact details