Blue Badge Parking Map
PIE Mapping Re-Launch the Blue Badge Mapping Service.
PIE Mapping is pleased to re-launch the free online Blue Badge Mapping Service, originally commissioned by Directgov.
If you have access to your local blue badge data we would also appreciate any data you can provide or feedback on the site. Please contact us at email@example.com
The Blue Badge Parking Map
The blue badge map can show you where to park in over 100 towns and cities across the UK. You can find locations and accessibility information for:
• blue badge parking maps and bays in over 100 towns and cities
• red route parking bays in London
• petrol stations and their service facilities on major routes
• accessible public toilets in over 100 towns and cities
• railway stations and their accessibility
• underground stations and their accessibility in London
• taxi ranks
• shopmobility centres
• accessible beaches
• wheelyboat locations
• mobility centres
• locations of interest, like town halls, hospitals, museums etc
• parking rules for all councils in the UK
A Few Examples Of The Pie Data Being Used On A Mobile App can Be Seen Below.
Watch an introduction to the service featuring British comedy actors Paul Henshall and Mark Benton below.
A quick tip just before you get started:
You can adjust the volume of the video player simply by clicking the speaker icon in the bottom right corner of the video player.
Click the "Play" button to view.